Help for Households
We believe our calling is to help individuals, parents and grandparents to establish a faith @ home focus in their household. Essentially, we want to help people live out their faith at home, work and wherever they go! This portion of our website offers a variety of ways to help people do this.read more
We believe a part of our calling is to help churches and church leaders establish a customized and sustainable faith @ home lifestyle discipleship strategy. Essentially, we want to help you establish an intentional strategy through which EVERY ministry of your church will be working to help your people become 24/7 followers of Christ instead of one hour Christians. We have created a variety of ways to help churches do this through this portion of our website.
Join the Faith at Home Church Network for a world of Faith at Home resources. The Church Network will connect you and your people to the information, tools, ideas, and resources needed to help you establish and sustain a Faith@Home focus. Here is a glimpse inside the network:
- Content for your church website and newsletters for moms, dads, and parents of teens.
- Core Training for church leaders. The basics on how to become a Faith@Home focused church. Includes a private viewing of Church + Home training video.
- FaithLIFE Survey is coming soon
- Webinars from ministry leaders.
- Chat Room (Facebook Group) to connect with other ministry leaders.
- News about faith, home, and ministry.
- Directory of Faith at Home ministry leaders.
- Events Calendar about online and live events in your area.
- IdeaBank with practical ministry ideas, articles, and a growing knowledge base.
To sign up for a free trial or to find out more click here.
The FaithLIFE survey is designed to provide you with a picture of your congregation’s faith practices, beliefs and desires when they are not at church. This global survey has been created to provide assistance to local churches and denominations in doing effective ministry. Data received over time will be used to analyze regional, national, and international trends in church ministry and home practices of faith. We are beta testing the FaithLIFE survey now, but you can be notified when the survey is ready to go by clicking here.
Would you like to connect with other Faith@Home focused churches? This map will enable you to do just that and you can you can add your church to this growing movement as well!
This FREE menu is filled with recommended Faith @ Home resources for a variety of ministries including men’s, women’s, youth, worship, fathering, singles, etc.
We have a team of Ambassadors who are trained and experienced Faith @ Home leaders in their own churches that are willing to help other churches. Check out who they are and you can also apply to become and Ambassador.read more