Welcome to Faith at Home
- FAITH @ HOME IS believing that the home is the primary place where life and faith are making up their minds
- FAITH @ HOME leaders ask themselves "how do we help homes become the primary place?"
- FAITH @ HOME is not man-made, it is a Biblical teaching (Deuteronomy 6)
- FAITH @ HOME is global.
- FAITH @ HOME is for all church sizes.
- WITH COVID-19 FAITH @ CHURCH IS PRESENTLY NOT AN OPTION, SO THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR FAITH @ HOME
7 ESSENTIAL FAITH PRACTICES @ HOME
"As a pastor for over 3 decades I have attended many seminars and conferences, and after a while the information seems repetitive and not always useful. These seminars are different in that the emphasis focuses on the core value of building up the family in faith, and the material was practical yet flexible. This was time well spent."
The FaithLIFE survey is a global survey designed primarily to provide assistance to local churches and denominations in doing effective ministry. The FaithLIFE Survey measures attitudes, behaviors, and desires of faith practices outside of church.
Our team is available to assist your church in implementing a Faith@Home strategy across all ministry areas. We have found that churches who implement a broad strategy and follow up in a few key areas see the best results from the Faith@Home ministry strategy.