Thank you for inquiring about the potential of hosting a Faith@Home Day! Let me briefly explain what the opportunity is. As you are probably aware, the Faith@Home movement has two aspects. On the one side we are seeking to help people, especially parents, become Faith@Home focused while on the other we are seeking to help churches and church leaders establish and maintain a Faith@Home focus throughout every ministry of the church. Over the past couple of years we have developed a method for how we could serve church leaders and parents all in the same day. It’s what we call a Faith@Home Day where we partner with a Kingdom focused church to launch and establish the Faith@Home movement in that region. In one day we will provide the following:
- The Faith@Home Focused Church Seminar – From 9-noon Pastor Mark will lead a regional seminar for Sr. pastors, church teams and volunteers focusing on how to weave a Faith@Home/lifestyle discipleship strategy across every ministry of the church. Marketing materials and handouts are provided. In many cases, churches will bring a team of people to this seminar so they can “infect” their entire leadership team with this heartbeat. The cost for this seminar is $49 per person but Sr. Pastors and the leadership from your church come for FREE!
- A Host Church Leadership Luncheon/Consultation – Over lunch, following the Faith@Home Focused Church seminar, Pastor Mark will meet with the leadership of the host church over lunch to answer questions and provide personal consultation so as to help you “dial in” your customized Faith@Home approach/strategy. The host church can invite as many people to this leadership luncheon as they want. OR The Faith@Home Focused Church 201 Seminar – If you are in an area where there are churches that have already begun implementing Faith@Home principles then this seminar becomes an opportunity to gather those churches together for a strategic planning/working time to look at next step options to strengthen an integrated Faith@Home strategy. (Suggested time: 2:00-4:30pm)
- Extreme Family Makeover Parenting Seminar– In the evening Pastor Mark will lead a parenting seminar for parents/grandparents that is FREE (a free will offering will be collected for Faith@Home Ministries) and open to the public as well. This seminar helps parents:
- Face their current Faith@Home condition.
- Create a new Faith@Home plan/mission statement.
- Build a unique Faith@Home plan whereby we help families reestablish prayer, Bible reading, faith talk, family service as well as clear boundaries and discipline into the home.
- Remain Faith@Home focused through partners and resources we introduce them to.
- The cost for a Faith@Home Day is $500, plus transportation and lodging. Yet if you are able to get over 50 people to be paid attendees of the Faith@Home Focused Church Seminar the $500 fee will be waived.
- If the Faith@Home Day is a part of a regional tour, the travel expenses will be divided among the multiple host churches.
- There will be a registration fee for the church leader seminars:
- $49 for the Faith@Home Focused Church 101 Seminar
- $29 for the Faith@Home Focused Church 201 Seminar (optional seminar)
- $59 to attend both the 101 & 201 Faith@Home Focused Church Seminars
- A free will offering will be taken at the Extreme Family Makeover parenting seminar.
- The host church will be responsible for:
- The facilities for each seminar that provide a sound system and video capabilities for power point slides.
- Marketing, marketing, marketing.
- The host church is expected to AGGRESSIVELY market the two Faith@Home seminars in their city/region.
- Faith@Home will provide, via drop box, digital marketing materials you can utilize including videos, postcards, posters and content for E-blasts.
- The seminars will also be marketed on the www.faithathome.com website.
- The host church will need to provide a way for people to register, preferably online, for the Faith@Home focused church seminar. Many churches place the information for the Faith@Home weekend on their website with a way for people to register and pay online.
- The host church will collect the registration fees and free will offering and give those monies to Pastor Mark on the day of the seminar. Checks are to be made out to Faith@Home Ministries.
- An area for book/resource sales area that will be staffed by a host church volunteer.
- Copies of participant handouts for both seminars.
- Volunteers who will handle registration and distributing handouts.
- A free will offering will be taken for Faith@Home ministries at the parenting seminar. This offering will need to be taken and handled by the host church.
So there you have it! Through a Faith@Home Day, we are seeking to partner with a Kingdom minded church to provide a catalytic event that will expand and grow the Faith@Home movement in your church and region! If that interests you then the next step is to contact Pastor Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 805-207-0425 to determine a date that works and when that is agreed upon a contract will be sent to you.
If you are an organization or denomination we also have the ability to put together a “Faith @ Home Tour” where Pastor Mark would lead multiple Faith @ Home Days in a region over the course of 5-10 days.